explore and transform
Thu, Jan 06|
Business Constellations (closed group)
Please join us for an Introduction to Business Constellations. This will be an experiential workshop where you can learn about an innovative problem-solving method.
Time & Location
Jan 06, 2022, 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
About the event
Please join us for an Introduction to Business Constellations. This will be an experiential workshop where you can learn about an innovative problem-solving method. There will also be an opportunity to get clarity about your own work situation or career direction. Originally derived from family constellations, business leaders have developed this practical technique that is now widely practiced in businesses and organizations throughout Europe.
Business constellations is a process that can give you a deeper understanding of a wide variety of workplace situations. Looking from a systemic perspective, constellations help you to see deeper undercurrents so that you can make more informed decisions and strategic moves.
Business constellations are ideal for bringing clarity to situations like:
· Evaluating different business ideas when it’s not clear where to invest time and resources
· Making strategic decisions on highly complex situations
· Finding an elegant and effective way to navigate conflict with bosses, coworkers, and team members
· Bringing a new business vision to life
· Finding a way for your voice to be heard at work
· Making a decision on big career moves, like relocation and changing jobs