Thu, Feb 24|
Systemic Management (closed group)
Please join us for Management Consulting and Constellations – a great method to use with complex or repetitive problems. This workshop is particularly recommended for (top) managers who seek strategic advice.
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2022, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
About the event
Please join us for Management Consulting and Constellations – a great method to use with complex or repetitive problems.
This workshop is particularly recommended for (top) managers who seek strategic advice. We encourage to stay on a first name basis and neither share the surname nor the company/organization one works for in order to speak open, identify core issues and to thus leverage the most effective solution.
Typical areas of Management Consulting and Constellations are among others:
- Strategic business decisions considering growth, quality, efficiency and sustainability
- Internal politics and behind the scenes decisions and dynamics
- Unveiling implicit, potentially contradicting, communications and norms
- Historically grown, complex structures and inefficiencies
- Dealing with adversaries
- Successful implementation of major changes and transformation
- Arranging business deals and approaching decision makers
Management Consulting and Constellations allows gaining another, deeper understanding of an issue: the undercurrent, that is often unseen or simply not known.
The systemic approach is a valuable way to access this information in addition to what is already known in order to solve entanglements and make strategic, successful decisions.
In a nutshell: this is are a very efficient way to receive additional, and particularly relevant information to manage your challenges and to make the right decisions.